End User License Agreement
This license governs use of the accompanying software. If you use the software, you accept this license. If you do not accept the license, do not use the software.
1. Definitions: In this Licence:
“Author” means Julian Wigman (futurehomesoftware.co.uk).
“Customer” means the person downloading the Software.
“Software” means the ComfortClient Software.
2. Application: The terms of this Licence prevail over all promises, representations or undertakings which may be made in respect of the Software unless the Author expressly agrees otherwise in writing.
3. Licence: The Author grants to the Customer the non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Software.
4. Intellectual Property: The Customer acknowledges that all copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property in respect of the Software and all information, data, drawings, specifications, software listings, source or object codes or other documentary information provided to the Customer in respect of the Software remains the sole property of the Author, or as indicated, and shall not during the term of this Licence or at any time after its termination, be copied, reproduced or communicated, either directly or indirectly, to any third party without the Author’s prior written consent. The Customer will indemnify the Author against all losses, damage, costs and expenses arising from any infringement of any property of the Author referred to this paragraph.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty: The Customer agrees that the Author has made no express Warranties to you regarding the software and the software is being provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind. The Customer disclaims all warranties with regard to the Software, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, quality, or infringement of third party rights.
6. Limitation of Liability: The Author will not be liable to the Customer for any physical or financial injury, loss of use, interruption of business, or for consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of the installation or use of the Software or arising out of the Author’s negligence or in any other way whatsoever. Nothing in this paragraph shall be taken to exclude or modify any condition, warranty, guarantee or remedy implied by law except to the extent permitted by law.